- Bliss Tranquility is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of visitors to this website, to our members/those who register for membership and to our corporate/company clients.
Information Provided By You:
- This will be the information gathered when you complete a form for membership on this website www.blisstranquility.com or when you correspond directly with Bliss Tranquility via phone, email, text or other means.
- When joining as member, making bookings or buying merchandise other information like a postal address may be required.
How The Information Provided Will Be Used:
- This information will only be used to administer and provide Bliss Tranquility services including your membership, membership offers, information and details of classes, courses, events, and experiences to keep you updated and informed and to provide opportunities to members, and to administer and provide Bliss Tranquility services for your corporate/company including client booking information/details of classes, courses, events, and experiences.
- At times Bliss Tranquility may contact members and past members and/or corporate/company clients regarding offers and discounts and to notify of important changes and updates to services.
- All reasonable technical and administrative precautions are taken to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of all personal information.
- All personal data is held and used, once it is collected or provided by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the subsequent legislation the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
- Bliss Tranquility will not share your personal information with any third party expect under the following exceptional circumstances:
- If required by law to share your data.
- We have your explicit consent to pass data to a named third party.
- Bliss Tranquility does not store, hold or keep any financial information about Bliss Tranquility members or clients on out website, or on our computers, hard drives, etc.
- Third party provider Stripe carries out all financial transactions including payments for membership, classes, courses, events, experiences and/or merchandise. At the checkout you will leave the Bliss Tranquility website and your transaction will take place on the Stripe website.
- At any time you may instruct Bliss Tranquility to provide you with a copy of any personal data/information held.
- At any time you may instruct Bliss Tranquility to correct or delete your information.
- At any time you can request to be removed from any marketing emails or newsletters.
- When data processing is based on consent you may withdraw that consent at any time via email.
- If you feel your privacy rights have been infringed you may at any time complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).